At 99 Ranch Market we are shaping the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation. We are growing! — Both as a Company and as Individuals! New locations and growth equals new opportunities and advancement for our top performers.
Our busy Food Processing Center is looking for an experienced forward thinking- Asian Fusion Chef who is passionate about culinary arts. The ideal candidate for this position will be a natural leader who is always up to date of the current culinary trends. Responsibilities will include, interviewing, and training staff. It is imperative to partner with other Chef’s to develop and produce a plan with delectable new dishes to add to our growing menu.
• Able to work around machinery emitting heat of 350 F
• Able to work occasionally with environment temperature range from 32 to 50 F
• Able to frequently carry objects up to 25+lbs
• Able to stand for long period of time
• Available to work flexible schedules ( nights, weekends, & holidays)
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Dedicated to food quality and control
• Associates Degree in Culinary Arts required (Bachelor’s preferred)
• 5+years’ experience as a Chef in a full-service restaurant
• 2+ years’ experience in a Supervisory role
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong knowledge of proper food handling and sanitation standards
• Monitor food and labor costs
• Has a “food Handlers Card” or willing to obtain one
• Bilingual (Chinese/Spanish) is preferred
What we offer:
• 401 (k)*
• Medical/ Prescription
• Life insurance*
• Paid vacation*
• Paid sick leave
• Direct deposit
• Employee discount
We are an EEO employer.
Check us out!
job opportunities for English-Asian-speaking professionals ranging
from entry level to executive level - Nationwide!
Employers can recruit bilingual job seekers at an affordable rate
of $150.00 for 1 job posting!