Work Hours - 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
Flexibility to work other hours as needed.
The Transportation Dispatcher is responsible for providing support for School of Origin Transportation Program which is a statewide DCF program. The Transportation Dispatcher will schedule and dispatch drivers to meet all required transports; via the integrated Medi-Routes App. Receive incoming urgent and non-urgent calls simultaneously operating the telephone and computer systems. Ability to adjust to last minute changes and work with drivers to schedule emergency pick-up or drop off of new or established students. As well as cultivate strong relationships to reduce the stress that comes with last minute schedule changes. This position will represent ABH® and its services in a positive and professional manner and adhere to ABH®’s best practices, guidelines, policies and procedures as established, promoting ABH® as a leader in behavioral healthcare in all interactions and work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
 Receives last minute schedule changes from DCF, Provider or Parent and makes the necessary applicable routing changes in the Medi-Route tracking software;
 Working with Transportation Supervisor to address service issues;
 Maintains database of students requiring special transportation;
 Maintain schedules of the calls received and transportation cancellations or no-shows and will enter data into spreadsheets and databases as needed;
 Oversees the routing and dispatching activities and assigns drivers to routes; may contact drivers to alert them of time sensitive schedule changes.
 Answers questions and concerns regarding transportation issues;
 Learning and mastering our transportation scheduling software system (Medi-Route)
 Preparing and sorting of new student’s paperwork for data entry;
 Prepare reports on all activities occurring during their shifts;
 Work schedule is 6:00 am – 2:30 pm;
 Flexibility to work other hours as needed;
 Attends annual Conflict of Interest training;
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or other related field required and at least one year of demonstrated work experience with direct client contact experience with knowledge of substance abuse and mental health issues;
• Attends URAC trainings specific to job duties;
• Attends annual conflict of interest training.
• Ability to effectively communicate with clients and providers;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Strong attention to detail; ability to work on multiple tasks and meet deadlines;
• Excellent PC skills with demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office Package (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook); internet;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
If your qualifications match these job requirements and you are interested in pursuing this potential position and joining a dynamic company, please apply on-line at www.abhct.com. include resume & letter of interest.
job opportunities for English-Asian-speaking professionals ranging
from entry level to executive level - Nationwide!
Employers can recruit bilingual job seekers at an affordable rate
of $150.00 for 1 job posting!