Work Hours 27 1/2 hours 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. with an unpaid lunch break
Must be flexible to work other hours as needed
The Transportation Dispatcher is responsible for providing support for School of Origin Transportation Program which is a statewide DCF program. The Transportation Dispatcher will schedule and dispatch drivers to meet all required transports; via the integrated Medi-Routes App. Receive incoming urgent and non-urgent calls simultaneously operating the telephone and computer systems. Ability to adjust to last minute changes and work with drivers to schedule emergency pick-up or drop off of new or established students. As well as cultivate strong relationships to reduce the stress that comes with last minute schedule changes. This position will represent ABH® and its services in a positive and professional manner and adhere to ABH®’s best practices, guidelines, policies and procedures as established, promoting ABH® as a leader in behavioral healthcare in all interactions and work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
 Receives last minute schedule changes from DCF, Provider or Parent and makes the necessary applicable routing changes in the Medi-Route tracking software;
 Working with Transportation Supervisor to address service issues;
 Maintains database of students requiring special transportation;
 Maintain schedules of the calls received and transportation cancellations or no-shows and will enter data into spreadsheets and databases as needed;
 Oversees the routing and dispatching activities and assigns drivers to routes; may contact drivers to alert them of time sensitive schedule changes.
 Answers questions and concerns regarding transportation issues;
 Learning and mastering our transportation scheduling software system (Medi-Route)
 Preparing and sorting of new student’s paperwork for data entry;
 Prepare reports on all activities occurring during their shifts;
 Work hours 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. with a 1/2 hour unpaid lunch break
 Flexibility to work other hours as needed;
 Attends annual Conflict of Interest training;
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required;
* 2+ years of experience in customer service data entry and tracking software systems a must;
* Must have exceptional communication skills and a great customer service attitude at all times;
* Strong data entry and computer skills including MS Office (excel, word, outlook) and dispatch software;
* Knowledge of grammar and punctuation;
* Knowledge of transportation software;
* Learning and mastering our transportation scheduling software system;
* Must be able to work in a fast paced, environment and be able to meet critical deadlines each day with confidence and a positive attitude
* Accuracy and attention to detail;
* Ability to work in high pressure situations;
* Good time management and organizational skills;
* Demonstrated ability to work with a minimum of supervision Other duties may be assigned;
* Strong attention to detail; ability to work on multiple tasks and meet deadlines;
* Strong written and verbal communication skills required;
If your qualifications match these job requirements and you are interested in pursuing this potential position and joining a dynamic company, please apply on-line at www.abhct.com. include resume & letter of interest.
job opportunities for English-Asian-speaking professionals ranging
from entry level to executive level - Nationwide!
Employers can recruit bilingual job seekers at an affordable rate
of $150.00 for 1 job posting!